Financial Assistance Program for Pakistani Students in the UAE
To allow needy and deserving Pakistani school children in the UAE who have reached class 8 to complete their high school
- One of our PPW member has committed Dhs 500,000. This will be utilized over a 5 year period to support a student financial assistance program
- The program will start in the Aug/Sep 2007-2008 Academic year
- The program to be administered by the Education Committee of the PPW
- It should only be made available to needy and deserving Pakistani students
- Merit – Last 3 years student records will be reviewed. The student will be required to maintain a minimum grade to continue receiving financial assistance. A review of results will be conducted at the end of each term and any student falling below the minimum grade for two consecutive terms will be taken off the program
- Need – The Education Committee will assess the Financial condition of the student’s parents. The parents will need to fill a standard Application Form for Financial Assistance. Their Financial need will be reviewed on an annual basis.
- Assistance – The maximum financial assistance will be upto Dh 500 per month per student
- PPW will inform Principals of all Pakistani Schools about the program by 20 th May. An awareness session will be held on the 28 th of May, 2007.
- Principals will be required to inform all parents about the program (Circular needs to be sent, sample can be provided)
- Details of the program will also be available on PPW website – www.ppw.ae
- The parents requesting Financial Assistance will be required to submit the Application Form with all supporting documents directly to PPW office by the 30 th of June 2007
- The Education Committee will evaluate all completed applications. A Financial need assessment will be made for all applications.
- The Committee will inform all successful and unsuccessful applicants and their respective schools by 30 th August 2007.
- The successful applicant will sign an agreement to provide school records and any financial information requested by the Education Committee on a regular basis.
- For the successful applicants, PPW will pay the fees directly to the school upon receipt of invoice for the respective term
- From all earning members of the family
- Latest salary certificate / slips
- Bank statement of all accounts for all members in the family (for last 3 months)
- Lease/Rental agreement of all Properties taken/given on lease/rent
- Last 3 Year Academic Record of Student applying for Financial Assistanc
Abrar Ahmed – Secretary PPW
Phone : +971-4-3352612,
Fax : +971-4-3353309.
Mobile : +971-50-8391140
Download Financial Assistance Application Form
For further detail download the complete powerpoint presentation